Saturday, May 21, 2011

Pink & Sparkles

Hi Guys! I was busy studying for finals so I wasn't able to post a blog last week but here's my nail design for this week. I hope you guys like it.


For This design, I used OPI's Sparrow Me The Drama from the new Pirates of the Caribbean Collection and LA Ink's Crystal Glitter.

Here's how I did it:
1. Apply two coats of Sparrow me the Drama and let it completely dry
2. Apply the flower nail art as desired.
3. Brush the tip with the Crystal Glitter nail polish (This has a really thin brush). Let it dry.
4.  Finish off your nails using your favorite top coat.

*Note: You could use an old liquid liner brush if you don't have any nail art brush or pen. Just clean your old liquid liner brush well. DO NOT use it again on your eyes!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment